About These CPU and Server Enclosures
Our CPU only enclosures are made of corrosion-resistant plastic and can be sized to fit your needs. And, unlike metal, plastic doesn’t interfere with wireless signals. Our server enclosures can be customized to fit your space requirements and are resilient even in the toughest industrial environments.
The use of quality plastic ensures that:
- Each unit is highly customizable
- Enclosures are more resistant to dents and scratches
- No wireless signal is blocked
- These CPU and server enclosures block out much airborne dirt and grit often found in an industrial setting
Available in NEMA 12 and NEMA 4x versions, our various computer cabinet lines can provide the right solution for your CPU and server protection needs, whether in an office, warehouse, or a tough industrial environment.
Download Catalog PageDownload Product Catalog
Order by Phone: 800-747-8381
- Economical: our enclosures are cheaper than traditional stainless steel and fiberglass enclosures
- Durable: our enclosures can withstand extreme environments and protect your equipment
- Customizable: our enclosures can be made to fit all all equipment, no matter what shape or size
Thankfully these plastic CPU boxes and server enclosures don’t block out any WI-FI signal. Also, they’re built with lock and key access to provide a secure and protected environment.
The plastic from which these are built is highly customizable to individual project demands. Also, the plastic build is an enormous cost saver–these units tend to be 50% cheaper than stainless steel or fiberglasss CPU and server enclosures.
Definitely ready for industrial settings. It’s material is dent and scratch resistant and keeps out much of the grit and grime you’d normally find in a server box.
To order one of these durable, customizable plastic WIFI Cabinets/Wireless Enclosures, you may call 800-747-8381, or you can contact us to request more info.