CUSTOM ENCLOSURE SOLUTIONS
All Qube enclosures are made to order and typically ship in less than ten business days.
Qube has been manufacturing standard and custom plastic enclosures since 1993. Our units are highly customizable and some of our more popular enclosures include CPU cabinets, WiFi router enclosures, and laser printer enclosures. Many of our plastic enclosures can be mounted to walls or tables. Other custom fabrication pieces can be made to hold multiple units, such as a computer and printer.
Qube Plastic Enclosures Are:
- Economical: Qube enclosures are less expensive than traditional stainless steel and fiberglass enclosures.
- Durable: Qube enclosures can withstand extreme environmental conditions and protect your equipment.
- Customizable: Qube enclosures can be made to fit all equipment, no matter what size or shape.
More Details About Qube Quality Products:
- Less expensive than fiberglass and stainless steel enclosures and consoles (by 50%!).
- Corrosion resistant and insulated, due to the use of high performance plastics.
- Completely customizable to meet your needs and specs.
- 100% reliable, thanks to CAD-CAM technology.
- Product integrity and appearance similar to injection molded parts without the need for large runs or expensive dies and set-ups.
- Less maintenance required on enclosed equipment.
- Some units available with multiple door access points with locks
Qube enclosures are fully customizable to fit your exact needs. Call us at 800.747.8381 to hear how we can make your equipment last longer!
VERBAL ORDERS ARE NOT ACCEPTED: Because of the number of sizes and details involved, we require that all orders be confirmed in writing prior to manufacture. This is typically done via FAX OR EMAIL
Qube’s terms are 2% 10 Net 30 Credit must be established prior to shipment, and prior to programming of custom and dimensionally changed product. We also accept Master Card , Visa, and American Express
FREIGHT CHARGES: are prepaid and added. We can also ship collect or third party bill
UPS SHIPMENTS: Please be aware that Qube will ship certain sizes UPS based on customer request and cost. In many cases, UPS adds a DIMENSIONAL WEIGHT charge in excess of normal zone / weight costs. A large package cost is also applied above certain dimensions
OVERNIGHT AIR: All expedited shipments require a UPS or FED EX account All expedited freight requires a written authorization from the customer.
FREIGHT DAMAGE: Qube makes every attempt to package it’s products to prevent damage .. PLEASE INSPECT FREIGHT PRIOR TO ACCEPTING. Qube is not responsible for freight damage . If concealed damage occurs, please retain the damaged product, and notify the freight carrier. Often a lid or other part can simply be replaced.
LEAD TIMES: QUBE DOES NOT STOCK ANY PRODUCT. Our manufacturing process allows dimensional changes and the ability to manufacture enclosure sizes not commonly available. Most HC,SC,and TR products ship within 5 working days or less. Large cabinets generally ship in 10-15 working days or less. CN computer enclosures generally ship in 5-7 working days. Most initial custom orders are shipped in 20 working days or less.
PRODUCT RETURNS: Custom and dimensionally changed products may not be returned. Standard products may be returned as in salable condition, and the return request is made within 30 days of product shipment. On multiple unit custom orders we recommend that 1 unit be produced prior to manufacturing the entire order. A restocking charge applies to returns.
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: All Qube products are produced in Chagrin Falls OH, USA
Qube Corporation warrants product to be manufactured as specified, and free from defects in material and workmanship. No representation or other affirmation of facts, including but not limited to statements regarding capacity, suitability for use or performance, shall be deemed to be a warranty or representation of Qube Corporation for any purpose.